You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things.
Jamie Tworkowski (via quotethat)
A flower blossoms for its own joy.
Oscar Wilde (via observando)
Happy birthday grandpa
- I cannot get the hot water to run here for the life of me and all I want is a shower, stupid not-my-home-house
- I have a sociology essay to write but I think I have left it way too late
- I just feel like I have so much to do but not enough time all the time
Watching this as we speak
- Day 2 of two months housesitting and I am already a little homesick - it’ll take awhile to settle in I guess
- The dogs i’m looking after seriously require as much attention as babies, I feel like a babysitter
- I miss my cat
- It’s nice having a quiet house all the time though (minus the barking)
- And being closer to uni
- But it’s also pretty lonely
We’re adults, but, like…adult cats. Someone should probably take care of us, but we can sort of make it on our own.
Page 1 of 188
← Newer • Older →